Saturday, August 4, 2012

Footloose

If you know me at all you know that I spent the majority of my summer doing Footloose at Wichita Theater.  It was my second show to direct the music for and I LOVED it!  Got to reconnect with an old friend from childhood and make a whole batch of new friends.  Here are some pictorial highlights:

Sarah (Kouri) Ohmsteade and I went to elementary school together and hadn't seen each other in many years.  I was so excited to get to work with her and she was a fantastic Rusty!
 
Nancy Brasfield played Mama....and just happens to be a very dear friend.

With my directorial friends, Stephanie and Abbie.
Footloose


Kick off your Sunday shoes!


There's rumors going round about the new kid!


Guest appearance by the director as the principal.  She was fantastic of course!

Learning To Be Silent



I Need a Hero


It's not your fight!

Nancy Brasfield as "Mama"...she was HILLARIOUS!

"Someday"

He's really hurt coach!


I'm Free

Let's Hear It For The Boy

Mama Says

Almost Paradise

Oh Willard...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do people in the service industry take advantage of women?