Saturday, October 29, 2011

Update

It appears it's been a while since I blogged, so here's what's been going on:

*  My Rangers won three games in the World Series which is 2 more than last year.  Third time's the charm!

*  I still love my job!  There's nothing like seeing the look on a kids face when they are singing!

*  Reese is now living as a free dog while I'm at work.  So far he has eaten a lunchbox, the box that holds remote controls, a tupperware dish, his shock collar and apparently the windowsill tastes good too.....
Believe it or not he does less damage out of the crate....I just have to make sure to hide anything valuable out of his reach.  I think she could help but Honey doesn't do anything to help keep Reese occupied....

*  My three nephews are getting cuter every day!  I saw new pictures of Gabirle the other day and he's growing like a weed.  Aiden has 10 or so teeth now and is starting to look like a big boy instead of a baby.  Carson smiled at me last weekend.....life is good!

*  I have free movie channels for 3 months.  While they're free I'm taping every movie that sounds even remotely good!

*  My Great Aunt Laura gave me a set of bamboo sheets.  H.E.A.V.E.N!!!  You should try them!

*  Coca-cola products were on sale the other day and just out of curiosity I bought Diet Coke, Coke Zero and Diet Coke with splenda just to see which one I really like the most.  Turns out I really DON'T like Diet Coke with splenda!

*  Pumpkin Cream Cheese is awesome.

*  Reese sleeps on the furniture when I'm not home....and sometimes when he gets in the chair when I'm home I let him stay.  Does this make me a bad dog mom?


*  I've been watching Sister Wives.  It's very interesting to watch something that you don't understand.....

*  Waiting for the roommates (yes, I still call them that) to come over.  I'm making fajitas and homemade guacamole for supper.

I guess that's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do people in the service industry take advantage of women?