Thursday, September 27, 2012

Randomness

* I love my job!  Who else  do you know who gets to sing and dance all day and get paid for it?

*  My Ranger dog is making me crazy.  He brings sticks in the house through the doggie door.  Not little sticks, mind you.  We're talking 2-3 feet long.  AND, in the process of getting them in the house he cuts his face so I'm constantly doctoring a wound....

* Speaking of Rangers, even though they were PATHETIC last night I shall not lose hope.  Wearing Ranger Red today in support.

*  Annie Get Your Gun runs one more weekend.  I really love music directing at the theatre...may even do the big Christmas show.

*  Andrea's wedding is in a little over two weeks!!

*  I have to make 150 miniature pies before the wedding....why did I agree to this???

Time to shape young minds!  Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do people in the service industry take advantage of women?