Monday, July 2, 2012

Ranger

Ranger was about 16 months old when I inherited him from a friend who couldn't keep him.  I was a little shocked that I agreed to take him at first but it was a great decision.  He and Reese are best buds!  He's still got a little puppy in him and he's very accident prone but I wouldn't live without him now!

Interesting facts about Ranger:
1.  He's TERRIFIED of thunder (hence the picture in the bathtub).
2.  He can't seem to remember to duck his head 3 inches to go out the doggy door and has an almost constant bump on his head.
3.  His favorite thing to do is bring in sticks, grass, tree limbs etc and shred them in the floor.....sigh.
4.  His name was Ranger BEFORE he became my dog.  It was meant to be.

The day he came to live with us.


Yes he's on the couch.  I'm a sucker.


Best Friends!

It was thundering when I took this picture.  During a storm he is either in the bathtub or my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do people in the service industry take advantage of women?